PDA

View Full Version : Original Deuce Parts

MotownMadman
02-06-2003, 10:25 PM
I have access to the original 4:10 ring and pinion gear and the original Holley carb off of a Deuce I used to own, it was the Cranberry Red Dik Watson Deuce that has a photo of it on this site in the vintage photo section, the one in the alley. I have tried to contact the current owner of the car to see if he would be interested in obtaining these original parts for his car, he never has returned my calls, so if anyone else is currently restoring a Deuce with a similar build date(ask Marlin what date the Watson car is), I may be able to get these parts from my friend who currently is running them on his street rod pick up. Seems to me they should go back on a Deuce.
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

02-06-2003, 10:33 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
02-06-2003, 10:41 PM
Matt;
If Terry has not gotten back to you on the parts, I will buy them from you. Just give me the price, I can use those dates on my car. My carb is a March date, and should be a May date, so I would be happy to purchase those parts. If Terry would want them down the road, I would sell them to him of course. In the meantime, there's no need to sit around waiting.

MotownMadman
02-07-2003, 12:04 AM
Marlin, As I stated, my friend has them who also used to own the car. I will contact him and see what it will take to get them. You may have to get him a new carb and ring and pinion as I said they are currently on one of his street rods.

MotownMadman
02-07-2003, 12:07 AM
Dave, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif To you too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif