PDA

View Full Version : MID SIXTIES HOOSIER SLICKS FOR SALE!! MINT!

KLONECO
02-18-2003, 04:00 AM
THESE ARE MOUNTED ON MOPAR RIMS. (they are the same age as well!) BUT ARE MINT FOR THEIR AGE!!! 10.50 X 15 "TOP ELIMINATOR" (even have the checkered flags!) THEY HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN "SCRUBBED" (STORED INDOORS ALL THERE LIFE!)IF SOMEONE KNOWS OF THE RIGHT NOSTALGIC AVE. TO GO ON..... I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THESE WOULD BE A SWEET NOSTALGIC PIECE ON A SHOW CAR OR "SLINGSHOT DRAGSTER" I FIGURED THIS TO BE BETTER THAN EBAY!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

KLONECO
02-18-2003, 06:18 AM
GUESS I BETTER REITTERATE...NEVER BEEN IN A "BLEACH BOX", NEVERDONE A "BURN OUT" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif thanks, Al

396L35
02-19-2003, 03:46 AM
What is the price for a vintage pair of shoes? I have an old drag car from the sixties that needs new shoes.
Thanks, Mark

KLONECO
02-19-2003, 05:14 PM
Honestly I never priced old slicks don"t even know if there is such a market? I guess I better do some homework,and think about it some! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif Al

GTO_DON
02-20-2003, 04:24 AM
Ive got a 61 sd catalina drag car that would look great with your slicks. please let me know how much.

KLONECO
03-02-2003, 02:17 AM
GO TO THIS SITE TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF THESE TIRES. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34209&item=2405799 559&rd=1

Casey Marks
03-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Are you sure those are Mopar rims ?? Not to question - but ......... ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4 1/2" BC ? The reason I ask is because of the *lack* of bumps on the hub area for button caps. I don't think I've ever seen a set of Mopar rims without 'em ........

I know it's not the rims that are the *sellers* .......

They are some neat slicks - that IS for sure !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

KLONECO
03-08-2003, 02:54 PM
Yes these rims have a 4 1/2 " bolt circle. (i used the bolt circle template it shows 4 1/2" )what the rims are from /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif They are oldies!! no doubt.They belonged to my brother in law, they were a new set to be put on a 4 door mopar he was racing back in the mid 60's. Just been kicking them around ever since, figured someone could wash em up for a show car "THE OLD NOSTALGIC LOOK" they still have the delivery address on all 4 sidewalls!!! from: HOOSIER TIRE to: SEXTON AUTOMOTIVE ANTIOCH IL. kinda why I never washed them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif