PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever seen this car?

juliosz
02-21-2003, 07:28 PM
If you had an interest in late 60s Trans Am or "A" sedan in southern CA please take a look at this car and let me know if you recognize any details. A letter from a previous owner indicates when he bought the car it was painted a pale orange with blue and had Sunoco sponsorship. He also described two geese "in a compromising position" painted on it. Most of our research so far points to a gentleman by the name of Hugh Harn who has been contacted but remembers very little about the car and has no pictures. Any comments or leads appreciated. Thanks

Paul Gallo

web page (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pz2q3j/Blank%20Page%202.htm)

MotownMadman
02-22-2003, 06:43 PM
The photos did not show on your web page, but if we are talking about a Camaro here I would suggest you contact Bernie King at Penske vintage race car restorations in the Irish Hills of Michigan. They have a lot of data on the early Trans Am Camaros. Considering Sunoco was one of the Penske/Donahue sponsers that would be a good place to start. You can reach Bernie at 1-517-592-1205
Thanks,
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/scholar.gif

juliosz
02-22-2003, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the reply I'll give Bernie a call. The page should load but it takes a little time since the pictures are high resolution. And yes we're talking about a 68 Camaro.