PDA

View Full Version : Friends of the Reunion

sYc
02-23-2003, 07:43 PM
Here is an up to date list of everyone who has made a contribution to the SCR6 fund. Thanks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

Sandlin Lumber, Shor, Darrenn Costello, Hassett Roofing, Yenko Deuce Registry, Supercar Workshop, Jim and LaDonna Hughes, Kevin Hand, Potter Bro. Supercars, Jeff Latondress, Bob and Larry Adcock, Jeff Murphy, Patrick Joiner and Matt Lafond.

sYc
02-24-2003, 09:10 PM
Add South Coast Plumbing Systems (Pete Dyer) to the list. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

Tommy_Mathison
02-25-2003, 11:42 AM
do you have to have a supercar to come to the reunion as a visitor? i sure would love to see all these awesome cars! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

SS427
02-25-2003, 09:16 PM
If you do, I'm in trouble. I will just have to ride shotgun instead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

sYc
02-26-2003, 12:18 AM
No, you do not need to own a supercar to attend, just a passion for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

Tommy_Mathison
02-26-2003, 07:29 PM
so what days are open to the public?

mhassett
04-14-2003, 11:28 PM
Tom, how's it going with the Friends of the Reunion?? I can't wait for THIS Reunion---I Wonder Why?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif Glad to be part of the guys helping out. Take Care, Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

Chevy454
04-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Mark:

I can't wait for it either! It seems we are getting a really good early response this year. Why, just today dad chatted with a gentleman with "multiple" Motion cars that is looking into bringing a tranporter...oh, and he's NOT from the West Coast!

sYc
04-15-2003, 12:40 AM
Mark; the response from "Friends of the reunion" has been overwhleming. I can not thank everyone enough for their support, as every $$$ we recieve allows us to expand the event. Right now I am busy trying to get a flyer and entry form completed. I hope to be able to mail these out (and post on here) within a couple of weeks.

As per the reunion, I will do what Joel did way back in 1968, that is a money back guarrantee.
"I guarrantee that anyone who attends SCR6 will not be disappointed, or your money back". This past Friday I was told of a "special" Chevelle attending, and today (Monday) I spoke with a gentleman who has several Motion cars. He is going to bring as many as he can, it just depends on which ones are out of the restoration shop by then. But he did assure me that he would do his best to bring at least 2 or 3. Friday's drag racing should be worth the trip. ZL-1 #1, '70 Gibb Camaro, Lil hoss, '69 Yenko Nova, plus a few other surprises. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif