PDA

View Full Version : 69 YJ Wheels

Jeff Murphy
03-15-2003, 10:47 PM
Looking for a set of pre-June 69 14x7 YJ Rally wheels. Set was listed and sold under "Buy It Now" the other day on eBay during the middle of the night European time, so I didn't even have a chance.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif

Mr70
03-15-2003, 11:39 PM
Hi Jeff
I saw that auction and know the buyer.
He is a very nice guy,who reads on here now and then.
I like the "Buy it now" feature as it keeps the unrealistic,Moronic,Overpaying Ebay Sniper away.

Jeff Murphy
03-16-2003, 07:19 AM
Rick,

I like buy it now too, just not when it works against me! I'm a bit disadvantaged by the time zones. Maybe I should ask HawaiianCamaro to go on retainer for me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'm only a bit cheesed because I'm having a bunch of our furniture and other belongings shipped from NY to London by my company and could have had the heavy wheels included for free.

"fdihartce" sure is a prolific buyer of Camaro stuff. He, yountto and camarojoe should open a store!! I sent him an email just in case he might want to flip them.

JChlupsa
03-16-2003, 07:27 AM
He "fdihartce" gets me at times also in the bidding. but all fair in love and war i guess.

Belair62
03-16-2003, 09:40 PM
Mr70 ....sounds lik you have been sniped too...it's part of the game and I'm sure sellers love it !