PDA

View Full Version : Dealer license plate frames.........

resto4u
03-19-2003, 12:57 AM
Looking for dealer license plate frames from weseloh chevrolet in oceanside, Ca. Thanks, Roger

resto4u
03-21-2003, 12:12 AM
can anyone please help? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mr70
03-21-2003, 02:14 AM
I will look at swapmeets around Illinois.I don't know of any other places besides Ebay that might have what you are looking for??

olredalert
03-21-2003, 02:53 PM
-------There is a current Chevy dealer in Oceanside,and if it was me Id try to call there and get the oldest salesman they have on the phone.Often,those guys can help you out.Maybe put you in touch with somebody else,etc.Hope this helps...........Bill S

Denis
03-21-2003, 04:51 PM
You could try the brute force method by surfing over to http://www.thinkdirectmarketing.com/freesearch/consumer.htm, search for everyone in California with a family name of Weseloh, and start calling.

Z28DZ
03-21-2003, 06:05 PM
If anyone runs across or has a plate frame from Frost Chevrolet Mechanicsburg, OH, I'd like to obtain one.

resto4u
03-21-2003, 11:38 PM
The dealership is still in business, but new location. I talked to the owner, but he does not remember my car. He said they sold many big block hi-po cars and a 67 pacecar. All there records where thrown out when they moved in 1978. I have also visited the old dealership, which is there used car lot and there showroom is a bar. I also contacted old salesman and they had no memory of my car. But i also know the car was once owned by i guy in westminister,Ca in 1983. But do not have his name. At that time, the car was in primer and had drag racing seats and hood pins. I would guess the car was raced in the Los angeles area. Roger