PDA

View Full Version : ZL1 engine 4 sale! Complete $25,000.00

Maxx
03-19-2003, 04:06 PM
Seen this for sale and called Mark. Talked with him about the motor. $25,000 is asking price and sounds like he will consider some items as trade. Kool!
http://www.camaros.net/cgi-bin/cyber/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db _id=20107&exact_match=on&photo_size=full

MotownMadman
03-21-2003, 05:25 AM
Charlie,
Dont suppose this is the original motor out of the odd striped ZL-1 that came out of Kentucky you had posted a photo of awhile back? Seems you said something about the dealer taking out the original engine for some reason? Right geographical location.
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Maxx
03-21-2003, 01:26 PM
Motown, The current seller in Tenn. picked it up out of Georgia, a guy building a ZL1 Replica down there ran short on cash and had to sell the motor. Thats what I remember talking about with the current seller. Thanks

Don_Lightfoot
03-25-2003, 07:53 PM
Sounds like the guy I sold a Blue Dot Stereo to last fall. He was in Georgia and doing up a ZL-1. Took a couple of months to get my money (before shipping) as a money order was supposedly lost in the mail. I really couldn't understand wanting to put a Blue Dot in a ZL-1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif but he was the high ebay bidder.