PDA

View Full Version : Remember our Community

mayor_b
03-26-2003, 01:40 AM
Please remember our community and neighboring Macomb. We have both lost a member of our community to the Irac War. The Officer from Macomb was a pilot and the young Marine from LaHarpe was crossing one of the canals near Baghdad. thanks Ken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

Schonyenko2
03-29-2003, 01:59 AM
Mayor Brown, on behalf of the city of Donahue, and myself please express our deepest sympathy to the family, and to the entire community. Small towns really are just a big family, and when you loose someone it affects everyone.
We have three young people in harms way, and we all worry about them. Ive asked the ladies legion auxilliary to make enough yellow ribbons for every house (114) in town. Then myself and the fire dept will deliver them door to door so every one in town has one.
My son painted Sgt Kourthaus's,Harley tank, and fenders last summer.He was the other marine that drowned.
Take care, Ken Schoenthaler, Mayor of Donahue

Belair62
03-30-2003, 02:41 AM
Small world out there.....brave young men for sure...

Belair62
04-12-2003, 01:35 AM
Just read in the paper that services were held for this young soldier....hope all is well there.

JChlupsa
04-12-2003, 07:05 AM
Out town of Waipahu, Hawaii will be going through the same thing to soon also. Though the young man was not orginally from here (NY State I believe) he had married young lady from here and made Waipahu their home. They have a child a with another one on the way when his life was taken from them.
Sad that these folks did not get to live out a life that so much of us take for granted.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

mayor_b
04-13-2003, 03:10 AM
Please relay our thoughts and prayers to the family and community of the soldier who was lost. Hopefully they will all be home soon. mayor_b /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

Souperhigh
04-13-2003, 04:28 AM
Here in Broken Arrow we also lost one of our boys, was listed missing for a few days and then his family received the sad news. He was a super boy, he graduated in 1997 with my son from Broken Arrow High school. I am very proud of all our men and women along with our great leaders in our Armed forces. My prayers go out daily for all those who have sacrificed for our country.We are so lucky to live in this great land. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif