PDA

View Full Version : 67-68 Mustang Heater Delete

SuperNovaSS
04-13-2003, 05:43 AM
I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea of what a 67-68 Mustang heater delete option would be worth. It is in good condition and complete(firewall block off with tube blocks and dash block off) It is on a parts car I am considering buying and I'm wondering if it is worth it. It is not a factory race car or anything, many cars just came this way in Hawaii. I haven't bought the car yet, so please don't e-mail to ask if the delete is for sale because I don't own it. If I get the car I will offer it to interested members here first.
Thanks,

Jason Booth

MotownMadman
04-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Jason,
I dont know if that was offered on the mainland as Federal law probebly prohibited it. I do have a 68 Mustang TA car I am restoring, the firewall already has block off plates installed when the car was built, I would be interested just for the dash plate if you get the car. I would think that the only Mustangs that would have had the heater delete here on the mainland would have been the TA cars or possibly a NHRA car that was raced from new, so a restoration on such a car may be another application for the parts you may get. Let me know any progress.
Thanks,
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

SuperNovaSS
04-13-2003, 11:32 PM
I have sold many heater deletes before from GM, Ford, and Mopars. I just have never seen a 67-8 mustang one for sale period and I don't know if the parts car will be worth it basically just for this option.

Jason