PDA

View Full Version : Pure Stock Drags

JLerum
04-24-2003, 12:39 PM
Just wondering who is going to be new at the FSMCDR and the PSMCDR for 2003? The board seems to have more interest this year in these events than the past.

I myself should be making it to both events with an LS6 chevelle. Hope to break 13 seconds at the first race.

JIM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

COPO PETE
04-25-2003, 10:23 AM
This is hardly a news flash, but I will be there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif. I would put money on it that Rob will be there. So if'n
some of you guys from this board come, to even spectate,... stop around by our trailers and say "Hi"!
Also on May 23 at Martin Michigan, there will be a PS/SA race. I think it was limited to 50 cars, and there will be a
"quick 8" in each class running for a $500 gift certificate from Year One. Hot Rod is suppose to be covering it.
The event should be fun, so if'n some of ya's is bored that week-end....... COME ON DOWN!
Peter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

SmallHurst
04-25-2003, 09:12 PM
I am getting everything ready for the local show this weekend, but I am getting amped up for the event in Martin! I won't be able to make it to the other races this year, but if everything goes right, I might be able to make things happen next year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif