PDA

View Full Version : First ride in the Corvette for my 3 year old

Zedder
05-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Finally got my three year old son to come for a ride in the Z06 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif After seeing his face light up after a couple of 6,200 rpm shifts, I know he is going to be a gearhead . As we cruised along the highway I asked him what he thought of Daddy's Corvette..."I'd rather have a red one". Thanks Son /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

COPO PETE
05-11-2003, 10:23 AM
Not only that, but he is gunna be a "smart" gearhead. At three, he already knows resell red is the colour to own!
Peter

MosportGreen66
05-11-2003, 12:27 PM
That my boy! Must be a great feeling!
There is a guy down the street who has a 2002 Z06. The engine is stock but he has a Borla exhaust system and HRE (?) rims. The car sounds and sits right!

-Dan
[email protected]

Zedder
05-12-2003, 02:30 AM
Yeah, he loves red Corvettes. Ironically, I have owned 7 Corvettes and all but two have been red. Also, both of my '67 Z's were red. I thought Silver was a nice change /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif The Z06 is an awsome car even with the stock exhaust. 12.4 quarter mile times with A/C and full warranty...can't beat that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/scholar.gif I was ecstatic that he finally agreed to go for a ride. Prior to yesterday, he ran in the house every time I started it because it was too loud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif