PDA

View Full Version : FORD PARTS??????

MotownMadman
05-27-2003, 04:42 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34202&item=2417084 823

I know, I know, this is a Chevy Supercar page, but I thought you guys should check out these Ford heads I have listed on Ebay, it is not likely you have ever seen an animal such as these, I have two other auctions running for intakes to match these heads you can link to from the above auction. I dont expect you guys to be interested in buying these parts, but they are so rare I thought maybe you would like to check them out. The auction tells the story.
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

68z302
05-28-2003, 03:28 AM
Motown,
Great stuff. I think the vintage racing stuff is too cool.
There was a link from this website(?) to Dan Gurny's eagle European race program of the late 60's where he made up some multi valve heads to use on Ford V8 Engines. Now that was engine-uity!
I bought my '68Z in part because of the way it kicked ass in SCCA races in '68. I guess the Ford engines were handicapped by Ford, go figure.
It turned out well though, I might have owned a Mustang! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Rob

MotownMadman
05-28-2003, 04:17 AM
Rob, Believe me, I never had intentions of owning a Mustang, but from what the two big auction houses are telling me this car is worth done....I will just have to live with it for awhile....then take the cash and buy more Chevys!
Thanks,
Motown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

68z302
05-28-2003, 05:11 AM
I was only kidding. Obviously Ford made some great cars and the Mustang you have could make many a Ford fan proud.
Good luck in your auction. I'll be curious what you get.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif