PDA

View Full Version : ZL1 #16 "it's somethin' else"

68TopStock
06-14-2003, 02:31 AM
I have known Ken Barnhart since 1999, and liked him the very moment we first met in LaHarpe. He is a true gentleman and a great guy. His story has now been published by Doug Marion in the June/July issue of CHEVY RUMBLE magazine. For the Camaro aficionado, this article has great history and nice pictures of Ken's car and his accomplishments. I think Ken's car is one of the best of the best. I recommend you add this magazine to your collection.

ORIGLS6
06-16-2003, 05:33 PM
Oh, let's not forget another article in the same magazine. One about a certain Red '67 Camaro with a little history of it's own!!!

Congratulations to both of the Ken's on the great coverage by Doug Marion. Two great cars and two well deserving gentlemen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif in the hobby/lifestyle we are all addicted to.

Incidently.....I'm hearing the magazine may soon be published monthly rather than the current bi-monthly schedule. Let's hope so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Kim_Howie
06-17-2003, 02:42 PM
I,met Barnhart at Vet Fest a number of years ago he came up and started teasing me and has never quit. Love the guy and his car.

DarrenX33
06-17-2003, 07:00 PM
For those interested in a preview.... Actually just the cover and "Lil Hoss".

Chevy Rumble (http://www.chevyrumble.com/)

1967Z28
06-19-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey Ken Boje, I finally was able to find a Chevy Rumble (hard to come by in my area for some reason) and got to read the article on your car. Congratulations on getting some nice exposure in a national magazine. I love the car. One of these days I'll actually make it back to the LaHarpe show where I can see it (and you) in person.

-Jon

1967 Z28 street car
1967 Z28 Trans Am race car
1967 Z28 Registry

Jeff Murphy
07-02-2003, 04:42 AM
Arrived in the States to spend the 4th with my wife's family. First stop Barnes & Noble to pick up a couple of copies of Chevy Rumble. Can't wait for the reunion!!!!

http://www.yenko.net/attachments/44313-ZL-1%20in%20its%20Element%20%2302.jpg