PDA

View Full Version : McHenry Classic Parts

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
07-03-2003, 04:19 PM
Does someone have Ron's phone number handy? I can't seem to find it on a yellowpages.com search.
Thx,

NWYENKO
07-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Marlin, it is 815-648-1700, fax815-648-1539 Have a happy 4th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifJim

JRSully
07-10-2003, 06:40 PM
Marlin, scoring a set of those nice rear leafs are you.??, finally got mine from Ron, they were on back order for a while, very nice quality as expected. Sully

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
07-10-2003, 07:51 PM
Actually, I had a picture of Ron's sunflower yellow Yenko Deuce from way back in the day that I wanted to fax to him. We confirmed that the car in the pic was indeed his, as it had a Wisconsin vanity plate that said YENKO. We also were able to discern that his car probably had one of the strangest combinations of YENKO badges we have ever seen. It appears to have had a black and chrome on one fender, a red-white-blue on the other fender and no emblem on the deck lid. It's a Hurst car of course, so that is one theory. One of my theories is that the emblems were stolen from the dealer lot, and they installed what they had or what Yenko sent to them. This is a Hult/Thorstad car, and we know about their theft problems!

Cool pic, special thanks to the Clary's for sending it along!