PDA

View Full Version : Northpark mall Davenport Iowa

07-21-2003, 12:23 PM
All right Ken S., fill me in! I heard that 5 Yenkos were there among 450 total cars! I had to miss due to HS baseball districts. Perfect weather! I heard Holub attended carless and needed a ride to his hotel due to excessive consumption of liquid. Possibly the Kevin Hand mix?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gifI know the NNN club also attended. Good turnout of Novas'? Did you (Becky) take that fancy digital camera? Anyone near this monthly "cruise" needs to attend. No awards, just food, cars, door prizes, and a $2 parking fee. They even have a band at one of the events. They do a nice job. No spectator charge either! You IL. guys need to attend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

Schonyenko2
07-21-2003, 05:26 PM
It was a very good night at northpark. Three deuces and 1 camaro. Looked to be about 500 cars there. Lot of very nice rides in the quad cities area.The folks from the Eastern Ia NNN club were there with their fine rides, and yes, carless Gary Holub came through later on in the evening.
There are some more pics of the deuces, and other cars at northpark on www.jensencamaro.com (http://www.jensencamaro.com) Schonye

J_D
07-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Dave,

You might let us know about these activities.........maybe some of us from the Mid-Iowa Camaro Club might try to make it over to the Quad Cities.

07-22-2003, 02:18 AM
JD, next event is August 9th. Usually starts to form around 3-4p.m. Would love to see you guys there!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gifJust received your monthly newsletter. Glad I joined! Hope you are having fun with that new ZL-1!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif Dave

J_D
07-22-2003, 02:47 AM
Thanks Dave. I will pass the word around about August 9th. Remember, this coming weekend is our challenge with the Mustang Club of Central Iowa at Eddyville Raceway. We have four big trophy's and our hopes are that Camaro's win them all. Come on down if you can. The information is in the newsletter.

I assume you will be at La Harpe two weeks from now. I made our motel reservations today. Talked to Mayor K.B. today on the telephone. Said he has about 100 people registered so far. He is expecting a big crowd. He named off alot of people HE THINKS will be there. Should be a "HOOT" ! ! ! ! Capt. Carl has given me my orders........he told me I had to be there ! ! ! ! HA, HA.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

zeebad1
08-27-2003, 03:26 AM
When is the next one of these cruise nights? We had a good time at the July 19th one.

Schonyenko2
08-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Zee, the next cruise night for the river valley clasics is Sept 6 at the Mississippi valley fair grounds pavillion. Live band GTO. Enter the west end gate. Quad cities cruisers is Sept 13, at the Bettendorf maidrite. Schonye