PDA

View Full Version : Motion hieroglyphics

JoeC
07-23-2003, 05:53 PM
pic of Motion hieroglyphics found inside trunk of Motion Monte Carlo.
Can anyone decipher it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

bbdon
07-23-2003, 06:58 PM
They were trying to suggest that the driver wear a crash helmet?

JoeG
07-23-2003, 07:00 PM
JoeC,
Girls in bikinis playing volley ball on the beach. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry--I guess HawaiianCamaro has been a bad influence on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Seriously---I've seen the same drawings in some caves in New Mexico----Hmmmmm,-- you don't think the Flintstones were for real?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif---JoeG

copo9566aa
07-23-2003, 08:15 PM
Motion prehistorique jacking instruction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fhakya
07-25-2003, 09:42 AM
It's a surprisingly correct (and thorough) collection of ancient sanskrit symbols that when placed in chronology and translated says:
"If found please return to Mark Holman, Mankato, MN.." and goes on to promise 3 healthy goats for it's safe return.

-Mark
.....clearing garage space and hunting for goats.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

JoeG
07-25-2003, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a surprisingly correct (and thorough) collection of ancient sanskrit symbols that when placed in chronology and translated says:
"If found please return to Mark Holman, Mankato, MN.." and goes on to promise 3 healthy goats for it's safe return.

-Mark
.....clearing garage space and hunting for goats.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!-- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif---- But I don't know about the goats though--if he wants this thing returned Safely,-- WE'RE TALKING cash or women-- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif---JoeG