PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE ON GIBB SHOW

mayor_b
07-26-2003, 10:56 PM
Things are looking good for the 5th Annual. We have increased our tent space to 10,000 sq. ft. We will have a country band in the afternoon, lots of good food. Weather looks favorable so far. We have over 100 pre-entries not including the super cars. Matt says he is bringing 2-3 ZL-1's for delivery.Who knows what Dennis B. will be bringing. I wish I could give a accurate count on the 2002's coming but not real sure. I have talked to several owners and all are trying to make arrangements. We will have the charter 69's plus Lil Hoss, and others for sure. If you know for sure you are coming, give me a note. Its going to be a fun day.Our local TV station, radio, and newspaper will be with us all day.I was contacted by Chevy Rumble and Super Chevy to cover the show.We will also have several things to auction of. See ya, Ken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

J_D
07-28-2003, 02:32 AM
Mayor K. B.

I'LL BE THERE ! ! ! !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

barker
07-29-2003, 03:54 AM
MayorB,
We will be bringing the ol' '99 Hugger Orange Berger SS Camaro along with the Gib & Tammy Loudon's "WONDERFUL 1" Phase III 427 2002 ZL-1, Bill & Pam Porterfield's #1 2002 ZL-1 and other friends Camaro's. We will be ready for the SHOW !!!

Thanks,

Dennis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

82z96ss
07-29-2003, 05:10 AM
Dennis

Got persmission to make your burnouts look weak /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

barker
07-31-2003, 06:23 PM
I'm glad you are trailering your car because you will need a new set of "SKINS" when we are done !!! It will be great seeing you there !!

J_D
07-31-2003, 10:20 PM
Hmmmmm..........since I own a tire store........I wonder.....should I bring a trailer load of tires instead of my ZL1?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif