PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going to LaHarpe and Monmouth?

chevelle_ss_502
07-30-2003, 11:19 PM
Just wondering who is going to go to LaHarpe and Monmouth this weekend?

Andy

toner
07-30-2003, 11:28 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gifWill be at both events!

toner

ORIGLS6
07-31-2003, 12:52 AM
Me, me, me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Schonyenko2
07-31-2003, 01:19 AM
I will, along with Cronkleton, and Engler's new deuce. I spoke with Ray Morrison, and he said he was also coming. Schonye

68TopStock
07-31-2003, 01:37 AM
Hope to get the "super tune" on Friday morning in LaHarpe. Rumor there will be some racin after Monmouth. At least some bench racin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ORIGLS6
07-31-2003, 03:06 AM
Hey Ken,
You up for a four hour road trip in the early AM on Saturday? PM me for details.

Dennis

mayor_b
07-31-2003, 05:37 AM
I'll be there, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

82z96ss
07-31-2003, 06:55 AM
I'll be there.

Preparing for a 16 hour road trip pulling a car $4500
Hauling 16 month old and 7 month pregnant wife $$ to high to count
Meeting everyone here and attending the shows Priceless! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

I'll be ready for some racin, I mean bench racin.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

07-31-2003, 12:28 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

moparts
07-31-2003, 12:59 PM
MO TOM DH/FC should be there early sat. morning....might be sure and pack the ear plugs..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

J_D
07-31-2003, 01:06 PM
Me too ! ! ! !

Leaving Friday morning. Hope to be in Monmouth by 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

ORIGLS6
07-31-2003, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be there, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly hope so!

Kim_Howie
07-31-2003, 06:42 PM
I'll be there!!!

barker
07-31-2003, 07:18 PM
Sounds like another GREAT WEEKEND in Monmouth & La Harpe !! My daughter & I will be there along with Gib & Tammy Loudon and Pat & Karen Lewis. Can't wait !!
Dennis

ORIGLS6
08-01-2003, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be there!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

On second thought.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif

Kim_Howie
08-01-2003, 03:54 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif WHATEVER

ORIGLS6
08-04-2003, 03:30 AM
So where were you Saturday????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Schonyenko2
08-04-2003, 04:12 AM
Both events were even better than last year! Monmouth was unbelievable with over 1k cars, and Laharpe had more than 400.
We were parked behind Tom's funny car. Thats a very cool piece. Got to meet Mo, tom's wrench, and had a nice visit with Tom.
Got to see Matt's 68 Gibb nova parked next to Ray's Harrell nova.Thats a nice pair!
Got to visit with Dennis Cumby, Ken Bojie Mr Barnhart, Dave Belk and some newer members. All in all very enjoyable. Schonye /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

ORIGLS6
08-04-2003, 04:23 AM
My first time at the Monmouth event but Steve and Sarah Albert and crew have put together a winner. We walked three blocks South and five blocks North and still didn't see half of what was there.
One of the highlights of the week-end was Barnhart's Vintage Tow Rig! A '66 Chevy ramp truck with the #16 1969 ZL-1 on back and pulling the #16 2002 ZL-1 in the trailer. Can you imagine the thoughts in people's minds as they saw that running down the road??? If they only had a clue what they were actually seeing!!! And his wife, Jeri rode with him! That lady should be nominated for Sainthood.

Hey Schonye, how well does a Deuce hold up to a hail storm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

hvychev
08-04-2003, 05:02 AM
Dennis that is cool that Ken B brought his old tow rig! He has a vintage pic of his ZL1 the day that he brought it home in 1969 sitting on the back of the rig!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

At Vette Fest in March he told me that they wanted him to bring the old rig. Man that Barnhart keeps everything!! Gas stations that he bought in 1959, tow rigs, 69 ZL1's, women.....

Mr70
08-04-2003, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Man that Barnhart keeps everything!! Gas stations that he bought in 1959, tow rigs, 69 ZL1's, women.....

[/ QUOTE ]

And from what Charley tells us,Little Kids too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Sounds like a great show,Glad you all are sharing it with us here.Did it get rained upon at any time?
We got nailed with Hail and Rain here for three days,just 25 miles west of Chicago.

J_D
08-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Dennis......I agree with you. Steve and Sara Albert did an excellent job of putting everything together in Monmouth. I'm sure that everyone else who participated Friday evening would agree with you as well.

I hope everyone who has any contact at all with these people remembers to give them a big "THANK YOU" and let them know that their hard work did not go un-noticed.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

Schonyenko2
08-04-2003, 02:49 PM
Dennis, all deuces made it through the hail with no problems. Good old sheetmetal.
That was cool, Barnhart bringing the 66 hauler.Heard he has a new motor setup, and is gunnin for another one of those ZL1s. Could be a real shootout at the reunion. Also heard that the Laharpe police stopped him on the way out of town to check for kids in the trailer! Schonye /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ORIGLS6
08-04-2003, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also heard that the Laharpe police stopped him on the way out of town to check for kids in the trailer! Schonye /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For good reason!!! A shot from Friday night; Ol' Ken making room.

Just keep pedalin', kids.