PDA

View Full Version : Hauling all things "Grumpy" .......

Casey Marks
08-01-2003, 01:26 PM
One of you SuperCar guys has GOT to want this thing !! VERY COOL !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Toy Hauler (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2425415359&category=67 37)

Chevy454
08-04-2003, 03:49 PM
That's a WAY COOL ride! Whomever ends up with the Grumpy car for sale should buy the hauler and show them together!

Speaking of haulers that haul things that haul-@ss, check out Barnhart's '66 ramp truck that he used to pick up his ZL-1 back in '69, and he and still has it!

http://www.yenko.net/attachments/47145-barnhauler.jpg

Mr70
08-04-2003, 04:00 PM
Your reading my mind Rob.
I'd rather have Ken Barnharts Car Hauler./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

ORIGLS6
08-04-2003, 05:37 PM
Thanks Rob. I tried to get a shot like this but the thing was surrounded by people everytime I tried. I think the hauler got more attention than the car!

Ken even had new tires put on the truck on Saturday morning. Where did they come from??????? The former "Fred Gibb Chevrolet" building is now a tire store. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif Need I say more? This guy is a neverending history lesson! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

hvychev
08-05-2003, 03:56 AM
THAT PICTURE IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

It is now the wall paper on my computer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DarrenX33
08-05-2003, 05:55 PM
this picture is so cool it should be on the home page!

sYc
08-05-2003, 06:58 PM
Guys, If you have never met Ken, you are missing a thrill of a life time. His is one of the true "originals" from the supercar past. I for one can not wait until SCR6, just to chat with Ken, and of course watch him and his car in action.

moparts
08-05-2003, 08:34 PM
Ken has a real neat story that goes along with his hauler...he built it in between jobs at his garage....as he put it with a cracker box welder....had to hurry up to get it usable to go racing and never did finish it....talk about dragging out a job.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

John Brown
08-05-2003, 10:36 PM
I saw the Grump Hauler shortly after Steve Snyder got it. Too bad he took all the Event Decals and Lettering off it! Grump related stuff would have made it more desirable.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

JoeG
08-05-2003, 10:37 PM
Classic Photo----Ken Barnharts could make some nice change, charging the Supercars at the reunion a fee to take a picture of their car on top of this Great Old Truck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif--JoeG