PDA

View Full Version : 67 Yenko Camaro

COPO
09-11-2003, 12:06 PM
Does anyone know the manufacturer of the headers that were on Gary Holub's 67 Yenko Camaro that was at SCR6? The car had mid-year corvette side exhaust and the headers fit these perfectly. Gary wasn't sure as he had not had the car very long. I would like to use the same headers on my 69 Baldwin Motion Camaro and avoid the dreaded "S" pipe to hook up the side exhaust. Thanks

olredalert
09-11-2003, 03:14 PM
COPO,

-------I havent looked in a Headman catalog lately but they used to make headers for Corvette sidepipes,both big-block and small.I know of no other header manufacturer that had anything similar..........Bill S

SuperCars
09-11-2003, 04:11 PM
If that is the 67 Yenko Camaro that Dave C sold to Gary, it is the ex-Greg Snapp 67 Yenko. I talked to Greg when he had them done, and I believe he contacted Doug Thorley who made one set just for Greg. They were expensive. Greg was asking if I wanted a set as it would be less $ per set if more than one set at a time were made. But I did't as my car didn't come with them new.

COPO
09-13-2003, 02:37 AM
Kevin, it's the same car you are thinking about. Do you recall about how much the headers were going to be? Hedman makes BB headers for side exhaust, but not for Camaros.