PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Scottsdale Suites for SYC Members

70 copo
09-30-2003, 01:43 AM
Back by popular demand...or until the site crashes again... Anyway, I have negotiated something good for a few of us who want to make it out of the snow drifts this winter to the Desert.

Exclusive offer for SYC Members only! By special arrangement, Sonoran Suites of Scottsdale is offering a discounted special rate for the rental of exclusive Condo type Suites in the Scottsdale area during the week of the Barrett -Jackson and Russo-Steel auctions in January 2004.

These are true multi room Suites with separate kitchen, living rooms and multiple bedrooms/baths.

Suite units are available from one to three bedrooms.

Suite locations are conveniently located only minutes from both of the auction sites.

Since I found this company I spend my time at the auction - not sitting in traffic!

SYC members have 20 units available.

Additional services are available including local rental car and your stay can be customized into a golf package - for your spare time!

Additional information can be found at www.sonoransuites.com (http://www.sonoransuites.com) or call (888)-786-7848 toll free.

If you call for information make sure to ask for Extension #205 and be sure to mention the SYC special rate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

See you at the auctions.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Phil

70 copo
10-09-2003, 12:53 AM
R-M Auctions has added an event on the 23rd also in Scottsdale... Now there are three auctions that week!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Phil