PDA

View Full Version : vfn fiberglass company?

skierkaj
10-02-2003, 12:50 AM
Does anyone know anything about VFN Fiberglass? Here's the site www.vfnfiberglass.com (http://www.vfnfiberglass.com) I was wondering how their hoods worked for some people, and to see if their quality is any good. I wonder, are their specs. the same as Legendary? Do their hoods fit the same?, since I've heard some bad things about other company's hoods and how they don't fit (Unlimited Products).

Mr70
10-02-2003, 01:03 AM
I smile because I remember in 1978 going with my friends there to pick up some items.I never used their stuff,but my friends did,and back then,it was pretty good.
They used to be located Next to Jims PetWorld on Addison Ave.

Kim_Howie
10-02-2003, 03:24 PM
John, years ago I bought a Nova hood off a guy in Youngstown Oh, It was fiberglass with a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifstinger scoop on it in fact Brian Henderson helped me on this hood. Vfn started repoping them. They are very nice hoods. Check them out on Ed cunneen's site Kim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

skierkaj
10-02-2003, 08:12 PM
i'd just like to say that you've been very helpful with all the hood issues from the posts. thanks alot, i really appreciate it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

Belair62
10-03-2003, 03:08 AM
VFN makes some very high quality hoods> I put a stinger hood on a 67 Camaro and it was great.Keep in mind all fiberglass stuff will probably need some adjusting to make it look right.