PDA

View Full Version : need baldwin motion trivia

musclcar
10-05-2003, 06:32 PM
i help out at a local car show and we do trivia questions at raffle time.so do you guys have any baldwin motion trivia questions that are not to hard for someone to know or guess,let's see what you got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

JoeG
10-05-2003, 10:04 PM
What did MGM movie studio and Motion performance have in common.--- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif JoeG

whitetop
10-05-2003, 11:05 PM
MGM owned a Motion Corvette at one time-the yellow one with black stripes.

musclcar
10-05-2003, 11:25 PM
come on guys i need more ,all you can give me. i need like what was offered ,what engines ,horsepower anything !!!!! that comes to mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

JoeG
10-05-2003, 11:29 PM
Right car whitetop, wrong studio,anyway, do you know which movie that car was rumored to be in(ans, Warner Brothers)--"Cannonball Run"

First question still open------- (an African Lion)-one of Joels acquaintances gave him a lion cub--he kept it in the shop for a while, MGM --Male lion was their movie picture trademark--

JoeG
10-05-2003, 11:31 PM
You did say trivia-------------this is trivia /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Fhakya
10-05-2003, 11:55 PM
1. Name 2 of the Motion Corvette Models available. (Manta, GT, Spyder, Maco are 4 that I can think of at the moment).
2. Name the Chevrolet car models Motion had available in the "Fantastic Five" promotion. (Camaro, Nova, Chevelle, Corvette, Biscayne)...or perhaps name the models and ask the name of the promotion.
3. Motion had a brief affiliation w/ an Oldsmobile dealership and advertised "Mach 1" supercars before Ford used the name. Name the Olds Dealership. (Markowitz Olds)

..Just a few things, hope it helps.

JoeG
10-06-2003, 12:32 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif
To help the cause--- The year PhaseIII became an option package ( 1969 )-- There was also a Mark III SS427 '68 Vette --If things bog down have a woman's wet "T" shirt contest on standby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif------------JoeG