PDA

View Full Version : Red thumb tack posts

SuperCars
10-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Rob, how long will the red thumb tack posts stay at the top of a forum? Some seem outdated. It was nice to be able to view more threads all at one time, before the red ones took up space. Just curious, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It was good to have you ask that guys fill in their profiles, and that prices need to be posted in the for sale ads.

Unfortunately, the down side of seeing higher prices everywhere today such as eBay, etc, (as I'm mostly a buyer, seldom a seller) is that I've refrained from buying much anymore. Of course that makes my wife happier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for your efforts maintaining this site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Chevy454
10-09-2003, 02:20 PM
Those "thumbtakced" posts are called "sticky", which means I stuck them there, and regardless of date, they remain at the top of the thread list.

I actually was thinking the same thing yesterday, that a couple could/should stay, but the others could be moved to an archive or in this forum.

As for the number of threads you see per page, I *believe* you can set the default number of threads you see in your "my home" section.

Born30YrsLate
10-16-2003, 10:56 PM
Yup - if you go into "My Home" and click on "Edit" to modify your Display Preferences and near the bottom you can change the number of parent posts and posts per page.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif