PDA

View Full Version : ? on Yenko Chevelle's

JChlupsa
10-14-2003, 12:10 PM
Rear Spoiler or not?? I got a a older Mag that shows one with a spoiler on the back.

Supercar_Kid
10-14-2003, 12:27 PM
You're probably looking at the LeMans Blue car that was present at SCR5. On that particular car I believe it's a legit Yenko installed piece. It's basically an exception to the rule, a 69 Camaro spoiler mounted on a Chevelle. Just like anything else, if you wanted to pay for it Yenko would install it, but I can't say I've seen another documented Yenko Chevelle with one. It also clobbers the rear aerial when the deck lid is opened /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Probably another reason it wasn't on more cars.

JoeC
10-14-2003, 01:22 PM
The LeMans Blue Yenko Chevelle is the only one I have seen with the rear spoiler. It is a low mile original car and belongs to a site member. It also had SW gauges and a chrome racing side view mirror that look like items Yenko would dealer install if request was made. pic is from SCR

Belair62
10-14-2003, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
aerial

[/ QUOTE ] Kid....haven't heard that in a while !!!

Supercar_Kid
10-14-2003, 05:44 PM
That's a rear quarter panel mounted radio antenna...for those who aren't much for fancy book learnin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif