PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 69 Camaro Supercars.........

Mr. T
10-22-2003, 02:04 AM
Here are some of the 69 Camaro's I have been searching for. Anybody out there know of any "restorable" supercars for sale? I am not looking for a Supercar that has already been restored. I know these are very rare Camaro's, but hey it is worth a try and it doesn't hurt to find out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Here is the list: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif

1. COPO 9561: doesnt have to be the double COPO with the 9737 option, but it does need to have the original (L72)
2. Yenko 9561/9737 COPO (L72)
3. Baldwin Motion: Doesn't have to include the SS or RS options.
4. Dana
5. Nickey
6. Z10 Indy Pace Car replica
7. Z11 Indy Pace Car conv replica /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif
8. Not really considered a Supercar, but I am also looking for a SS/RS 396 (L78)

camarojoe
10-22-2003, 02:41 AM
At least you aren't picky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif You sure you want to settle for a project car without the 9737 option? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mr. T
10-22-2003, 02:44 AM
Yeah, I was ready for that kind of answer.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Born30YrsLate
10-22-2003, 03:17 AM
Yup - that's about what my list looks like too...just that a Baldwin Motion Camaro is on the top of the list. I've been looking for about 3 yrs myself...so in the mean time I've been collecting all the parts to build one when that day finally comes...got most of the parts.....
From my experiece you need good timing, good friends, deep pockets and/or become very knowledgeable if you want to find a project car....good luck....you're not the only one out there..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif...........and Oh yea.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/CharleySucks.gif(everybody else is doing it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Mr. T
10-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Do you know of any in WA state? I am thinking that I live in the wrong part of the country, maybe I should move back east..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

drdave69
10-22-2003, 12:00 PM
Here is number 6 on your list - http://www.camaros.net/cgi-bin/cyber/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db _id=23846&exact_match=on&photo_size=full

Mr. T
11-04-2003, 05:53 AM
Still searching for those supercars...nothing yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jfkheat
11-26-2003, 08:17 PM
I saw a 69 Indy Pace Car for sale today. 396/375, 4 speed, convertible, white w/orange stripes and interior. It is at a Chevy dealership in Greenville SC. The owner collects classic and muscle cars. He has a red 1965 Z16 Chevelle sitting in the showroom. It is supposed to be one of the 2 test cars Chevy built. It is not for sale. He has several very nice cars for sale. I think the asking price for the Pace Car is $55K.
James