PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Courtesy Chevrolet Anahiem CA memorabilia

bkhpah
11-04-2003, 04:03 PM
Wanted anything Courtesy Chevrolet in CA. Dealer badges, plate frames, whatever. Please contact me at [email protected]...

scuncio
11-04-2003, 06:49 PM
I have come across some Courtesy frames in the past two years and I'll pick one up for you next time I see one. Keep in mind that the Courtesy Chevy dealerships were (are?) scattered throughout Southern Cal...Thousand Oaks, San Diego, etc, etc....

Mr70
11-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Courtesy Chevrolet in Thousand Oaks,and San Diego still exist today.I know Brian is looking for the one in Anahiem,Ca.

On Tom Clarys DH/FC,is the Courtesy Logo.Is this the same Dealership & Location?

sYc
11-04-2003, 08:11 PM
From what I have been told, not all of the Courtesy dealerships, were/are connected. My car was sponsered by the dealer out of Arizona, I believe the Phoenix area. And thanks to Ken B., I have spoken with the sec. that was there when the contract was signed with Dick, and also a former part owner of the dealership, who remembered Dick as well.

bkhpah
11-05-2003, 12:29 AM
We are currently working on a Gibb/Harrell Nova sold through Courtesy. Any frame would be bonus. Keep me posted. Thanks...BKH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

bilede
11-05-2003, 02:56 PM
I owned a 69 camaro and a 70 454 vette from courtesy years ago and think I still have a lic. frame.. will look and let you know if I still have it. Courtesy chevrolet is still in its original camelback location here in phoenix.

mbxlesney
11-09-2003, 09:53 PM
Hey.........Just a reply to bkpah. I lived in the Phoenix AZ. area for 12 years and actually did business with Courtesy and their dealership license plate frames had Phoenix at the top center of the frame. I too own a piece of Anaheim history in a Real L78 Nova sold new in Anaheim CA. I did research and found that there was a dealer in downtown Anaheim called Southland, then changed hands to Woody and is now Anaheim Chevrolet. How did you find out that there was a Courtesy Chevrolet there and how were you able to trace your cars history to that dealership? And have you ever had luck turning up MVD info from CA. Seems that the Guys from the Area never seem to come up with any history of the dealerships in the area besides Dana,Jack Head and Bill Thomas was in the area also but no info seems to be available from the locals who live there. good luck on your hunt for an Anaheim dealership memorbilia. I too am looking for any items on Southland or Woody. contact me @ [email protected] THX.

PeteLeathersac
08-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Heads up, Courtesy Plate Frame on eBoy.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Courtesy-Chevrol...=item3371ad4eec (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Courtesy-Chevrolet-Los-Angeles-CA-Dealer-License-Plate-Frame-1956-Pres-Chevy-/220950515436?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3371ad 4eec)

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif
~ Pete