PDA

View Full Version : Good Header!!

LVCamaro
11-27-2003, 06:30 AM
Now that I have your attention, Rob...I like the "header" on the Yenko Chevrolet Forum page. That's a cool addition!! Will you be doing similar window dressing for some of the other forums?

SS

camarojoe
11-27-2003, 06:51 AM
Agreed... whats up with the production #s on the Vega's? Seems that very little is known about these cars, and I only know of about 3 to exist... I have pics of a TRAIN load of them, so the production numbers have to be pretty decent... Although i assume very few survive... in fact, i bet very few Vega's survive in general!

JChlupsa
11-27-2003, 06:54 AM
Theres a blue one here sitting with a few other cars in a warehouse in Pearl City Industral park. Owner wont talk to anyone about the cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif The Vega is sitting up on the high rack in the place along with a 66 nova and an older mustang and some other cars that are hard to make out from the street

Belair62
11-27-2003, 01:59 PM
I thought that was new ! I didn't want to say anything for fear I was missing it all this time !

copo9566aa
11-27-2003, 02:24 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif [ QUOTE ]
I like the "header" on the Yenko Chevrolet Forum page. That's a cool addition!! Will you be doing similar window dressing for some of the other forums?

[/ QUOTE ] I agree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

Chevy454
11-27-2003, 02:35 PM
More to come. Stay tuned...

sYc
11-28-2003, 08:29 PM
Joe, I agree, it appears that Yenko sold a bunch of Vega Stingers (like ED, I have several VINs) but few exist. I know of 2 others besides mine. Not for sure where they are. And, even though advertised quite heavily, I have only seen one Yenko Vega turbo unit.

As per the rest of the Vegas, I think 99% are racecars, or at least have had their engines replaced with a small block.