PDA

View Full Version : How many Yenkos are still at large?

skierkaj
12-03-2003, 12:31 AM
Just wondering about how many Yenko camaros are still at large, and have not been found. My roommate here at college says that he knows where there is one located, that is in pretty good shape. He says that it's been sitting in a field somewhere. He's not sure if it's still got the engine, but I think it would be pretty cool if I could pick it up for cheap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif Says the car is yellow, with some "wierd" black graphics. I'm not even sure it's a yenko, but I think they have the wierdest graphics that any camaro had. It's worth a shot to check out. And for all I know, my roommate could be pulling my chain, since he knows that I'm a big car nut. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif

mnyenko
12-03-2003, 01:52 AM
My wife came home one day and told me she just saw a Orange Yenko chevelle in a garage a couple miles away.We jumped in the f*rd and went to take a look.It was a 69 GTO Judge.But you gotta go look.Earl

MikeA
12-03-2003, 11:50 AM
My wife also tells me about cars in garages and yards. Like mnyenko said "you gotta look" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Unreal
12-03-2003, 03:18 PM
The only thing my wife tells me about garages, is how I need to clean ours up!

Unreal
12-03-2003, 03:21 PM
How many 69 Yenko Camaros were there in the first place? 198 or 201. I thought 198 was the latest number, but I see this site says 201.