PDA

View Full Version : 67 motion camaro ID verify help needed.

berger
12-27-2003, 01:11 AM
This is my third restoration , it is a 1967 coupe RS from new york , It had a 427, 4spd, 12 bolt removed from it when I bought it up here, its got the big block front end, suspension, and heaterbox, also a vintage linelock with a clean installation on the fire wall near the steering pump. I'm trying to verify if its an actual motion car, what should I look for, body is rustfree, original, and complete, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

LVCamaro
12-27-2003, 03:03 AM
Email your inquiry to Joel Rosen at: [email protected] He'll guide you through the process of verification.

SS

berger
12-27-2003, 03:48 AM
thanks, his older website addresses don't seem to respond. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

berger
12-28-2003, 05:11 AM
thanks to Matt Murphy, I 'll call you Sunday, by the way car has vintage traction bars on monoleafs, big rear end in it now not 12 bolt, looks real old, lines right up (race only application?) the linelock goes thru valve and onto master cylinder with copper tubing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

berger
12-28-2003, 02:42 PM
not steering pump- sorry- steering column off the master cylinder( copper tubing), has super prowler slicks and rims I never seen before on backend, extra long bolts on front end,look original /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Chevy454
12-28-2003, 03:12 PM
Closing this thread. No need to have 2 on the same car!

Please continue this discussion in the other thread...thanks!