PDA

View Full Version : 30th Annual International Convention in HamptonVA

35th02SS
01-14-2004, 02:32 PM
Thought I would post this up for everyone to see.

30th Annual World Wide camaro and Classic Chevy International show in Hampton, VA. Show dates are July21-July 25.
Host Hotel is the Holiday Inn. $79per night call 757-896-3364 for info.
Welcome BBQ
Show 'N Shine Judging
Cruiser Class
Tech Seminars
Classic Chevy 30th B-day Bash.

They are expecting more than 500 cars to show up. They are planning to have a couple of cruzes and for the people that have never been to VA Bush gardens and Colonial Willumsberg is only a 30 min. drive. I would like to get alot of the older muscle cars there to have a great display. If anyone that has a Baldwin,Yenko,Berger or Copo car that wants to display please let me know.

John
01-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Welcome to the website....Could you fill in your profile?
...are you heading up the show? People here are already talking about it. http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

35th02SS
01-15-2004, 06:17 PM
john I belong to Camaro legends. they are helping with another club to organize this. This should be one of the bigger shows on the east cost, they are expecting over 500 cars to show up, more than just Camaro's. I would however like to see alot of the rare cars come, so if you know anyone please tell them and let me know.

35th02SS
04-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Here's a couple updates.

Tom Henry is coming and is bringing a couple of his trucks to show. GMMG might be showing and bringing a display with them also. Still working on getting some cars from GM. Going to have Baldwin Motion Phase III vette showing. A Anniversary car display from the Camaro line up to.

There is going to be trips planned to Bush Gardens and Colonial Willumsburg and also to VA Beach.

I would like to have all types of cars here not just Camaro's, should be a really good turnout. I'll keep everyone updated when I get it.

35th02SS
06-08-2004, 04:28 PM
ttt

35th02SS
07-13-2004, 05:40 PM
This is coming up next week, who's going? We are going to have a display area called memory lane for some of the older cars.