PDA

View Full Version : Menomonie, WI UW Stout Auto Club show

skierkaj
03-03-2004, 03:34 PM
I almost feel stupid for posting this, but I figure, "what the hell." The University of Wisconsin Stout Auto Club is putting on their 37th annual auto show and swap meet on April 18. Here's the info . . .

Cost: spectators-$2, or $1 with non-per. food item
show cars- $5
swap space-$10

-The first 200 cars get a dash plaque
-20 voting classes, including Motorcycle and Sport Compact
-Awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places
-Participant voting
-Trophies presented at 2:30 pm--must be present to win
-Refreshments and concessions provided
-Chance to win a Turbo 350 trans.!

The show usually adds up to over 200 cars, and gets a conservative figure of around 1,000 people. Anyone with a supercar has a very good chance of winning best of class, or even best of show, so feel free to join in the Wisconsin fun!

If anyone would like more info, feel free to PM me, and I'll email you a pic of the flyer.

Belair62
03-03-2004, 03:47 PM
Beautiful country up there...anyone near should stop by

Mr70
03-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Some of the best Cars,Brats and Beers come from there!

skierkaj
03-03-2004, 04:38 PM
You better believe it! Brats, burgers, cheese, beer, and cars . . . what more could you ask for? If anyone from the site does stop in, make sure to talk to me. I'll be wearing an orange parking vest, with a mechanics shirt under it that reads "Hutch" on the nametag. I got the nickname because of the pointy stripes on my Camaro . . . I guess they never heard of Motion, but definitely heard of Starsky and Hutch.

hey mr70, how about bringin' that Chevelle over here and lettin' me take it for a test run! http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif That thing is definitely coveted by many a musclecar enthusiast!

Born30YrsLate
03-03-2004, 11:23 PM
I can't be there, but I'll send my brother to check it out...he goes to Stout, or if I can plan on visiting him at that time we'll stop in... http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...party one...