PDA

View Full Version : sYc Super Car renunion on "Spike" TV today?

Pantera
12-06-2004, 04:47 AM
I was watching "Spike" TV today (Local Cable #38). On Sundays they have lots of interesting car shows every 30 min. One of the shows was of a sYc renunion. I recongized the building in the background as some of the cars exited the building. Was this two or three years ago. I have been there the last two years and didn't see this happen so it must have been SCR5??

I was off in the laundry room and heard them talking about Yenko and Motion cars. By the time I could get where I could see it was all about, they were interviewing Reyburn about his '73 Motion Vette. Then they showed some cars at the dragstrip. Looked like a nice piece. Wish I could have seen it from the start.

Pantera

Chevy454
12-06-2004, 05:03 AM
Yeah, that was probably us! That I can remember, we've been featured on "My Classic Car", "Horsepower/Hot Rod TV", and "Muscle Car Garage"...and who knows how many magazines. It's pretty easy to distinguish the SCR from an imitation when you see the racing footage... http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif