PDA

View Full Version : Pontiac Heaven Drags & More VII April 2 Phoenix

Steve Barcak
02-12-2005, 10:38 PM
I want to invite all fans of Real vintage Pontiac power to my 7th annual "Pontiac Heaven Drags & More" coming Saturday April 2 to Speedworld Raceway Park northwest of Phoenix. All are welcome to attend but, only Real vintage Pontiac powered vehicles are allowed to enter the gates and participate. This means no corportate/chevy power is allowed on sat. My purpose of these events is to promote the use and knowledge of Pontiac v-8 power. We do welcome 66-9 OHC 6 Pontiacs, Tempest slant 4s, pre '55 flathead Pontiacs and , of course, aftermarket REAL Pontiacs such as the Indian Adventures blocks. Again, no corporate power is allowed on Sat. If you are unsure if you qualify, email me. Each year we grow and now have national magazine coverage by both High Performance Pontiac ( 11-03, 11-04) and Pontiac Enthusiast magazine ( (oct/nov 04). Both magazines will be back this year too. The event features bracket racing, drag exhibitions, a parts swap, car show and display. Non Pontiacs with real Pontiac engines are most welcome and many show up to add to the Pontiac powered Pontiacs. Pontiac powered dragsters, trucks, boats, etc show up for this event.
An ultra rare Mickey Thompson blown injected HEMI Pontiac will also be on display as well as my Top Fuel nitro burning nostalgia front motor Pontiac slingshot. After the event there will a BBQ party get together too.
There will be open track (no restrictions) test and tune sessions on both Friday and Saturday nights.
Stay on Sunday for "Musclecar Heaven Drags & More"
Similiar to Saturday event but open to all 1981 and older American cars and trucks.
Much more info is on my site as well as pics from prior years. www.pontiacheaven.org (http://www.pontiacheaven.org)
thank you, Steve Barcak

jfkheat
02-13-2005, 03:55 AM
welcome to the site Steve. How is the Pontiac Hemi powered car doing?
James