PDA

View Full Version : Sept.2 =SCR/Car Craft's Cruisin USA

markjohnson
08-21-2005, 02:55 AM
I thought I'd take a moment to inform members that Friday September 2, Car Craft magazine is doing one of it's Cruisin USA stories in Fenton, Mo. at the Stratford Inn across HWY 44 from the Chrysler truck/van plant. This is the biggest car cruise in St. Louis and is only about 25 minutes from Gateway International Raceway. This is really going to be something very cool as Car Craft only picked 5 or 6 towns to feature this summer. The fact that it falls on the same evening of the race portion of the Supercar Reunion is going to make for a very special day. People are really excited about the magazine coming to town and there will be some very cool rides there that night. It would be mind-blowing to see a small showing of Supercars and give members of this board a chance to see some of the great cars in the St. Louis area. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Mr. T
08-21-2005, 03:44 AM
Hmmmm, I am going to have to add that event to my list.

Belair62
08-21-2005, 05:13 AM
That sounds pretty cool Mark..I wonder if some of the gang will cruise over there

Chevy454
08-21-2005, 05:18 AM
The SCR banquet is Friday night also...

396L35
08-21-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The SCR banquet is Friday night also...

[/ QUOTE ]They have a White Castle next to the show... I guess Charley will just show up at the cruise instead of the dinner... http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif Mark