PDA

View Full Version : Help Finding a Copo Owner

KevinCav
04-09-2007, 05:11 AM
Can someone please help me locate Grady Birch of the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have not been in contact with Grady for approximately 15-20 years and would like to be able to reach him. Back then I believe he owned a COPO Chevelle and some Corvettes. Thanks.

Keith Tedford
04-09-2007, 06:37 AM
Back then there was a magazine article about his COPO Chevelle. Most people weren't even aware that these cars existed at the time. I still have the magazine around here somewhere.

Mr70
04-09-2007, 06:43 AM
His COPO was on the cover of the August 87 issue of The Chevelle Report.Says he was in Hinkley,Ohio back then,but I don't see any Grady Burch appearing in that towns white pages today.

Mr. Chevy
04-09-2007, 07:49 AM
I reside in the Cleveland area and located a Grady Birch that is the owner of Graydon Properties at 6701 Royalton Rd. North Royalton, Ohio. North Royalton is a suburb of Cleveland and borders Hinckley Twp. Most likley this is the guy you are looking for. I could not find any local phone listings for Graydon Properties or Grady Birch in the telephone book. However, if you telephone the City Of North Royalton Director of Public Service and Properties, Skip Mayer, at P# 440-582-3002 he may be able to get you in the right direction to contact this guy. I acquired this info. from doing a google search on Grady's name and came up with a December 7, 2005 City of North Royalton Planning Commission hearing in which Grady Birch was present discussing renovations to his property. Hope this info helps you find him....

olredalert
04-09-2007, 08:31 AM
-------Grady owned two gas stations for a long time. One in Strongsville just off 71 and the other at the junction of 18 and 71 as you go thru my home town of Medina. I know hes out of both of those, but am unsure what hes doing now if anything. Someone told me that they thought he might be opening a hardware store but I would find that highly unlikely. I saw your post and went poking around for his # but cant seem to lay my hands on it. If I do in the next couple of days Ill PM you.........Bill S

m22mike
04-10-2007, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please help me locate Grady Birch of the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have not been in contact with Grady for approximately 15-20 years and would like to be able to reach him. Back then I believe he owned a COPO Chevelle and some Corvettes. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kevin, you have a PM
Mike

KevinCav
04-16-2007, 01:16 AM
Hi Everyone,
I was able to locate Grady with the help of m22mike and spoke with him the other night. I want to sincerely thank all of you who responded to my request for help.
Thanks, Kevin C.