PDA

View Full Version : 67 Z-28 Project cars...

iluv69s
02-25-2008, 03:11 PM
3 67 Z-28s....all project cars....

#1) ex-drag car...very low-mile..never street driven...have original time slips..original owner notarized statements,etc
has Dana 60 and roll bar, no motor or trans...body excellent.. prior link with pics of car posted here...original red w/white stripes and black gut..(now no interior)...car has factory tach...console long gone...have original Indiana title from 67...still in original owners name..

http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/304835/an/0/page/26#Post304835

#2) car is THE LAST known production dated 67 Z...it is the only 07C car known...It is a 17,000 mile roller...original cowl plenum car..rear of car is stripped to bare and has been etched and urethane primed...has original floors trunk and quarters...very small rust repair needed on lower quarters only..I planned on patching them only...no motor or trans...car was original white with black stripes and black gut...I have all parts to car.., (less engine and trans.)although car is somewhat apart, all parts are in good restorable condition...Interior is good shape and all there. I believe I even have original carpet. Low option car..Car has a 10 bolt in it now. also has drums on it now..Have clean Mass. Title

#3) Car is a Rally Sport body(roller)...68k miles??well optioned car ..red w/black srtipes and black vinyl..w/black deluxe gut...car has factory tach and console w/guages...interior and car are in rough shape. Typical New York car..Body will need rust repair including, trunk lower floor, shock tower patches, inner and outer wheelhouses, and quarters...and lower rear window channel...Floors and rockers and complete cowl area seem real solid...car is missing front fenders, and some other front sheetmetal...I do have the hideaways, though...car has 10 bolt in it now..no motor or trans. Have New York registration/Title only...This is how they do it in that state...but it is totally legit.

They are all in Jerry's registry....they have never had vin/cowl tags removed or messed with...have all hidden serial numbers...all Real cars...

Would like to sell as a package in a private sale...before I separate them and go the Ebay route...I'm sure I've left a few things out...feel free to PM or call 215 852 8782

120k as a package for the cars only...

thanks Max

I do have many parts that I would be willing to make a deal on after the sale of the cars...including a NOS MO 302 mostly complete motor from Smokeys Auction...one mostly complete set of NOS sheetmetal...ie fenders, front wheelhouses, quarters, rear outer wheelhouses, rear panel header, etc. ...two 67 original 12 bolts...one with the bracket...one with an NOS bracker set-up never welded on...misc. muncies, shifters, two cowl plenum set-ups...I'd have to dig thru what I really have...but like I said...these parts ARE NOT included in the sale of the cars, but may be negotiated after...

Thanks Yenko.net

iluv69s
02-26-2008, 12:53 AM
I probably worded the ad wrong...I would gladly negotiate a package including all or some of the parts as requested...I just felt that someone may not want everything all inclusive. So I did want to give potential purchasers the option... \\Thanks again