PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Impala, factory 427

daleone3
03-17-2008, 05:14 AM
I bought this car a couple of months ago and not able to keep for a variety of personal reasons. Car is a matching numbers Impala, 427 with bench and column shift.
Interior is mostly orig except both front and rear seats have been redone though the shade of blue is slighly darker than the original color, carpet is fine, headliner is tight.. Color is blue on the interior.
Exterior is white with a white hardtop. Bumpers, grills and chrome are all in tact and in fine shape. Doors, rockers and quarters are original and still retain mostly all original paint, not checked at all. Bottom of both fenders have been patched though they appear untouched from ten feet away. Car has 63k miles original and came up from texas two years ago, runs well. Under car is real nice, never seen a new england winter, just waiting to be detailed, factory dual exhaust. Nice car for the money, just looking to get out of it at this point $8800 firm.
Email me at [email protected]
Clean Title.
Car also has rallys with new BF Redlines.
Couple of parking lot scrapes but nothing too serious. Car could use paint and that is about it.
Email me for pics.