The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Mopar (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   "The Beater Bee" becomes "The Better Bee" (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136999)

big gear head 11-21-2017 09:52 PM

Great job and well deserved honors. I've been waiting and watching each day for updates on your current project. I enjoy looking at your work. You do a great job.

Mr. Chevy 11-21-2017 11:34 PM

AWESOME Dave!!

It was nice seeing you and Kelly....

Rich

Tracker1 11-22-2017 12:02 AM

Man, that car looked awesome close up. Great, great job!

A12pilot 11-22-2017 12:53 AM

Thanks guys! Great seeing you Rich. Woj, Grady, Mikey, and the whole Ohio crew! Nice to finally meet so many off this site! Shaun... gotta get a ride in that 427 SOHC Starliner and Sam, looking forward to seeing that Day 2 Woj Twin in person one day. Good luck with the remaining transformation!

Thank you too Freddie and Tracker1. Glad you liked the Bee in person and enjoy my threads. It was nice letting guys sit in the Bee from the site and let them look at the car up close. So much fun! Can't wait for next year!

Cheers
Dave

m22mike 11-22-2017 01:36 AM

The "B" was all that and a bag of chips, I love a one man restoration show.
Now waiting for the final thread....."Beating on the "B".....:naughty:
Great job Dave and Kelly.

Mike

70 Forest Green Zee 11-22-2017 03:29 PM

Followed this thread from day 1 Dave and I can truly say that pictures don't do this car justice! I've always been a big fan of the A12 Super Bee and I fantasize about owning one someday. I can honestly say that yours is one of the finest A12 Super Bees I've ever seen....sheer perfection and you can be proud that you restored it yourself! Was great to meet you at MCACN Dave and I envy the talent that you have restoring cars like this one. Don't think it's been asked yet so I'll ask: :Can-I-Have-It:

Randy Mitchell

RS_COPO_Canuck 11-22-2017 04:10 PM

Congrats Dave! Your car was spectacular....and I don't usually use 4 syllable words because they hurt my head.

Great job!!

Jim

mockingbird812 11-22-2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m22mike (Post 1376089)
The "B" was all that and a bag of chips, I love a one man restoration show.
Now waiting for the final thread....."Beating on the "B".....:naughty:
Great job Dave and Kelly.

Mike

What Mikey said!!!!

Ryan1969Chevelle 11-22-2017 07:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I questioned you several times as to how many people work at your shop, and finally the Mrs. confirmed there are no people other than you at your shop.............. I still can't believe it:-)

You are the resto-guru!!

It was great to catch up at MCACN, hope all the new home planning goes well.

Ryan

A12pilot 11-23-2017 01:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice meeting you too, Randy. I'm glad you liked following along and were able to see the car in person! :biggthumpup:

Jim, can't thank you enough for the help on all the small details that sometimes are overlooked. And for you to use a four syllable word.... man....I musta dun goodly!:hmmm::biggthumpup:

See Ryan?! Told ya!! The bugs in the paint, scratches in the chrome, leaks where leaks shouldn't leak from.... all me! :crazy:

Just hard to believe the show is over already!:dunno: WHAT Happened?? I blinked.... that's what!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Cheers
Dave