The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Pay it Forward Classifieds (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Water Pumps, pulley, shocks & locks (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144554)

Lynn 09-16-2017 04:32 PM

Water Pumps, pulley, shocks & locks

3859328 water pump dated F 21 1. I believe this fits Corvettes, possible pick ups that used the short water pump. Just a core (although I took it off a running engine.... still I would not trust it, as it has been sitting over a year).

Pulley 3995646 AH. WP pulley, two grooves, came off a short water pump.

All of the abover are FREE, if you pay actual shipping. After one week, they will be going to the scrap pile. Tired of moving them around on my workbench.
The usual applies: you at least plan to use it on your own car, or a buddy's car, but not for stock or resale.

Shocks

FRONTS: Monroe shocks with helper springs. I took them off my 68 El Camino. They will fit other GM cars from the same era, including first gen Camaro, and second gen Camaro. Beware that on pre 70 cars, (and maybe even some 70 and up cars) you will have to slightly modify the lower control arm opening with a die grinder OR you can remove the control arm and install without mods, but it is a giant PITA.

Manley split locks, part number 13061-8. 8 pair, enough to do one head.

I am in the mood to unload all of this NOW. If I get no takers on the rear shocks, I will keep them in case I ever get another first gen. The split locks I will keep in one of my parts cabinets, just because they don't take up much room.

All of the abover are FREE, if you pay actual shipping. After one week, all but the rear shocks and split locks will be going to the scrap pile. Tired of moving them around on my workbench.
The usual applies: you at least plan to use it on your own car, or a buddy's car, but not for stock or resale.

First come first served. Just let me know via PM, that way I will know for sure who is first.

Adding three more things. May not be worth the shipping, but who knows.

Pair of powder blue sun visors. Have no idea what they came off of. They were in my El Camino (along with the correct ones) when I bought it.
The bases have casting numbers that are identical other than one starts with C and one with H. C5716816 and H... Same numbers as my 69 Z and the 68 El Camino. So the bases are the same but the visors have no protrusion to clip into a holder on the rear view mirror cover like the Camaro and Chevelle. Pics attached.

Pair of chrome aftermarket valve covers. Some pitting, but still usable on a crappy driver type car or truck. Cork Gaskets in tact and still usable, with less than 1500 miles on them. Grommet for PCV valve is new, as is the grommet for the breather. Breather included. These are just barely taller than stock tin V C, so may accomodate poly locks, but I did not try. One pic attached.

BTW, the water pump I have left will fit in a large flat rate box, so you are looking at less than $19 to ship. ANd, when I say "not for stock" I don't mean you can't keep it in stock for your own car; just mean I don't want you to stock it for resale. After all, I have an extra (probably two) WP and extra 186 heads that are dated correctly for my Z just in case. I have no problem with a member keeping it for his or her own car "just in caee".

bbbentley 09-16-2017 04:47 PM

Pm sent rear shocks

Lynn 09-16-2017 06:47 PM

Rear shocks are gone.

X33DZ 09-17-2017 01:32 PM

PM sent for '692 water pump M 19 9 date

Lynn 09-17-2017 02:14 PM

692 WP Gone.

Lynn 09-17-2017 05:08 PM

Additional parts for free

7 Attachment(s)
Added three more items:

Pics of the visors, valve covers and motor mounts.

69sidepipe 09-17-2017 11:37 PM

I will take the mounts

Verne_Frantz 09-27-2017 02:32 PM

Lynn,
Are you sure he 808 '64 pump isn't really a 608?

Verne

Lynn 09-28-2017 02:01 AM

No I am not, Verne. As you know, 6, 8 and 9 are sometimes very hard to distinguish.

Will take a look tomorrow.

69Sidepipe: just saw your post. Send me a PM with your shipping address.

Will send you a PM.

Lynn 09-30-2017 05:14 PM

Verne is correct, it is 3782608 water pump dated D 25 64

Stuff is getting listed locally for free as a group, then going to the scrap metal bin.