The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Nickey-Chicago (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Polyglas, Wide Treads, and more (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108959)

SmallHurst 05-18-2010 05:55 PM

Re: Polyglas, Wide Treads, and more

Currently, all popular sizes of Polyglas are in house for immediate delivery.

Contact me if you want me to bring tires to the Martin, MI F.A.S.T. race the end of June. $10/ tire delivery to the track, saving $40-$80 in shipping!!

SmallHurst 06-01-2010 09:38 PM

TTT!!

Anyone who will be attending the F.A.S.T. race in Michigan the 25th and 26th, this is a great way for you to get your tires. $10/ tire delivery charge beats Fed Ex and UPS by a long shot!!!!

Stefano 06-09-2010 03:54 PM

Rusty,

Thanks for hooking me up with the E60-15s for the AMX!

SmallHurst 06-09-2010 09:48 PM

Stefano,

Glad to do business with you and thanks for the opportunity to post under your banner!!!

SmallHurst 06-21-2010 08:51 PM

TTT! I will be stopping by Kelsey's shop on my way to the FAST event at Martin, Mi this weekend. Always find out something useful when I get to spend dome time with John!!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/burnout.gif[/img]

SmallHurst 07-09-2010 03:34 PM

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bringing tires to SCR 13!!!!</span>

Contact me if you would like for me to deliver tires to SCR 13. I will deliver the tires to the event for $10/ tire. Contact me early so that we can have the tires saved back and we won't have to worry about backorders!!!

SmallHurst 07-19-2010 06:46 PM

I got off the phone with Kelsey this morning and some of the sizes are on backorder, due for delivery the last week of August. If you are interested in tires delivered to SCR 13, please contact me so that we can guarentee that the tires will be available at that time. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

SmallHurst 08-03-2010 04:14 PM

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Delivery to the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Races!!!!</span>

Delivering tires to the event in Stanton, MI on September 17th and 18th. I will pick up and deliver prepaid orders for $10/ tire. Please contact me early so that the tires you are looking for are not on backorder. Feel free to contact me for pricing and information. Thanks in advance!!!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif[/img]

SmallHurst 08-11-2010 02:40 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallHurst</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold">Bringing tires to SCR 13!!!!</span>

Contact me if you would like for me to deliver tires to SCR 13. I will deliver the tires to the event for $10/ tire. Contact me early so that we can have the tires saved back and we won't have to worry about backorders!!! </div></div>

Still taking orders for SCR!!! Contact me if you have any questions.

SmallHurst 08-20-2010 03:04 PM

Please contact me if you have questions about these tires or if you are wanting me to bring tires to either of these events. I will be more than happy to help!!!