The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Comments, Suggestions, Problems (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Forum Issues: Post Issues Here (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141677)

cook_dw 03-03-2017 06:12 PM

Quick Reply at the bottom of threads is still not working and how to you set the sub forum threads to permanently show the newest in descending order.?. I can change it at the bottom of the sub forums but as soon as I go back out to the main forum and back into the same sub forum its back to ascending.. Its not like that for every sub forum though.. Just select ones..

IIRC the max pms for paying members is 200.. Someone please verify that please.

camcojb 03-03-2017 06:17 PM

Quick reply works, but it's not automatically set. You have to click the "quick reply" button first, the box on the far right. I'll get that fixed.

cook_dw 03-03-2017 06:19 PM

Ok got that.. Although seems cumbersome to add another step.. Can we make it automatic?

m22mike 03-03-2017 06:23 PM

Charley is out getting drunk

camcojb 03-03-2017 06:26 PM

Quick reply works now.

njsteve 03-03-2017 06:34 PM

Is there any way to get the view to be the orginal one prior to this upgrade? Other websites have several view option available but this one only has two choices "default" and "yenko theme".

Still no photos showing, just text.

Is there a way to change all the subforums to descending and time set to "beginning" and stay that way?. I have to reset every forum every time I re-enter it. The moment you leave, it defaults back to ascending and "last month".

-sigh

WILMASBOYL78 03-03-2017 06:35 PM

mr

I just a message from Tibor...who got it from Charley, that the site was hacked by the Russians.

Jeff Sessions has a call into Vlad...should be resolved soon..please stand by

camcojb 03-03-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njsteve (Post 1343659)
Is there any way to get the view to be the orginal one prior to this upgrade? Other websites have several view option available but this one only has two choices "default" and "yenko theme".

Still no photos showing, just text.

Is there a way to change all the subforums to descending and time set to "beginning" and stay that way?. I have to reset every forum every time I re-enter it. The moment you leave, it defaults back to ascending and "last month".

-sigh

working on it

cook_dw 03-03-2017 06:53 PM

HOW TO VIEW IMAGES IN THREADS

1. Go to your userCP
2. Left side look for "Settings & Options"
3. Click "Edit Options"
4. Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"
5. Check mark "Show Signatures", Show Avatars" & "Show Images"
6. Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save Changes"

owners2 03-03-2017 06:54 PM

Funny say's my last login in was 1-1-1970 at 12:00 a.m.