The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Comments, Suggestions, Problems (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   No Access to Parts Wanted (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=146577)

Judges4u 01-11-2018 04:07 PM

No Access to Parts Wanted

I'm a paid member so I'm wondering why I can access "Parts Wanted." I need a set (Two pieces) of 68 Camaro Pinchweld Moldings, Rear, Convertible Top, 1967-69

Steve Shauger 01-11-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judges4u (Post 1383544)
I'm a paid member so I'm wondering why I can access "Parts Wanted." I need a set (Two pieces) of 68 Camaro Pinchweld Moldings, Rear, Convertible Top, 1967-69

When did you renew your subscription. Also did you follow these instructions:
Click on user cp in the menu bar at the top of this page.

2. Scroll down to "paid Subscriptions" and click that box.

3. The paid member option will show, click on "cost", then $25, then "order".

That will take you to the Paypal site to make the payment. You do not have to be a Paypal member either, just choose the "pay with debit or credit card option".

We appreciate your support!

Big Block Bill 01-11-2018 04:56 PM

No Access to parts wanted

Steve,

I also sent you an email about my access being denied last night. When I go to paid subscriptions, it sad I am a paid member and will only let me make a donation.

Bill

Judges4u 01-11-2018 05:11 PM

Thanks Steve. I thought I paid for a lifetime membership a long time ago. I'll research this.

Mr70 01-11-2018 05:16 PM

I've never heard of lifetime memberships here.
Let us know.

Big Block Bill 01-11-2018 06:00 PM

no Access

I too believe I paid for a lifetime membership about 3 years ago when Charlie owned it. If I wasn't a paid current member, I would not be able to post this, correct? If I need to pay again. I would be fine with that.

Bill

mssl72 01-11-2018 08:12 PM

Hmmm, I'm having the same problem as well. I've always had an automatic subscription set up that took care of my membership. I'm not sure what's happening.

Steve Shauger 01-12-2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mssl72 (Post 1383600)
Hmmm, I'm having the same problem as well. I've always had an automatic subscription set up that took care of my membership. I'm not sure what's happening.

When we switched over to Vbulletin board platform, the auto renewal info was lost.

If under your name it say member, that indicates your membership subscription lapsed. When you renew now it will automatically notify you next year.

To renew your membership follow these instructions:

That will take you to the Paypal site to make the payment. You do not have to be a Paypal member either, just choose the "pay with debit or credit card option".

We appreciate your support and this will help with maintaining the site and upgrades.

Steve Shauger 01-12-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Block Bill (Post 1383562)
I too believe I paid for a lifetime membership about 3 years ago when Charlie owned it. If I wasn't a paid current member, I would not be able to post this, correct? If I need to pay again. I would be fine with that.

Bill

Being a member allows you to post, except in the classifieds. The dues help support the site maintenance costs and upgrades. I asked Charley and he is not aware of a lifetime membership.

Presently you are a member and you have not paid any membership subscription dues for 2018. We certainly encourage you to do so.

To renew your membership follow these instructions:

We appreciate your support and this will help with maintaining the site and upgrades.

Big Block Bill 01-12-2018 03:58 AM

No Access to Parts Wanted

Steve,

I could not pay through pay pal doing what you said so I sent you $25.00 directly to [email protected]

I hope this clears me up from being a non-paying dead beat, and automatically tells me when I need to pay again.

Thanks,

Bill