The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Comments, Suggestions, Problems (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Messages (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143987)

wannarun70 08-10-2017 04:08 PM

My sent messages are not showing up in my sent box. Have about 132 total messages saved. Any help appreciated. Thanks. Mark

Postsedan 08-10-2017 04:23 PM

Jody to the rescue :D

Dan

PeteLeathersac 08-10-2017 05:09 PM

'

In your User CP, are you for sure clicking on 'Private Messages' then 'Sent Items' when it pops up?
:beers:
~ Pete

wannarun70 08-10-2017 05:38 PM

The person is getting the message. It's just not showing in my message sent folder.

PeteLeathersac 08-10-2017 05:47 PM

'

Gotcha but just thought I'd ask as I was having the same problem then found my sent messages were indeed there.
Again, try clicking on User CP then in the left column go down to and click on 'Private Messages' then again on 'Sent Items' when it pops up.
Good luck!
~ Pete

camcojb 08-10-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeteLeathersac (Post 1363658)
'

Gotcha but just thought I'd ask as I was having the same problem then found my sent messages were indeed there.
Again, try clicking on User CP then in the left column go down to and click on 'Private Messages' then again on 'Sent Items' when it pops up.
Good luck!
~ Pete

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannarun70 (Post 1363656)
The person is getting the message. It's just not showing in my message sent folder.

Pete is correct. Also can go user cp/edit options/ . Scroll down to the bottom of the private message box and you'll see this:

Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

Make sure the box is clicked. I changed yours, they should show up now.

wannarun70 08-10-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camcojb (Post 1363671)
Pete is correct. Also can go user cp/edit options/ . Scroll down to the bottom of the private message box and you'll see this:

Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

Make sure the box is clicked. I changed yours, they should show up now.

Thanks Pete and Jody

PeteLeathersac 08-10-2017 07:25 PM

'

Thanks Jody and checking the Save Sent Items box was exacly where Wannarun and I were just at w/ PM's.
Here's another query for you;
You used to be able to view all User Posts back to their very first one, now only 25 or so seem available?
When looking for old postings, searching User Posts was often the easy way to find them...including searching my own old posts too.
Any chance you can bring back the higher quantity thing?

Thanks!
~ Pete

camcojb 08-10-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeteLeathersac (Post 1363675)
'

Thanks Jody and checking the Save Sent Items box was exacly where Wannarun and I were just at w/ PM's.
Here's another query for you;
You used to be able to view all User Posts back to their very first one, now only 25 or so seem available?
When looking for old postings, searching User Posts was often the easy way to find them...including searching my own old posts too.
Any chance you can bring back the higher quantity thing?

Thanks!
~ Pete

I just logged in as a paid member and clicked on your username. Clicked statistics, then find all posts by you and it lists the last 500 posts you made. Usually that's enough, can really bog a site down if you allow it to go back to all posts by all members.

fastco 08-23-2017 06:33 PM

I am also having a problems seeing my sent messages. I went to the CP and made sure the box to display sent messages was checked off and did so. I still only see my older sent messages, not the ones sent in the last couple of days, any help is appreciated.