The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercar Reunion (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   SCR 20 Pics and Videos (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143824)

cook_dw 07-29-2017 04:00 PM

SCR 20 Pics and Videos

20 Attachment(s)
I tried to get every car but I know there were some I was not able to get a clean shot of and for that my apologies. Hopefully others will add their photos to this thread.

Mr70 07-29-2017 05:12 PM

Thank You for posting these.

John 07-29-2017 10:55 PM

... Great job Darrell :beers:

... Love the photo of the Camaro with the slicks in the back seat :headbang:

earntaz 07-29-2017 11:24 PM

Awesome -- love that yellow Deuce ... TAZ :beers:

Xplantdad 07-30-2017 12:28 AM

Great job Darrell!:beers:

cook_dw 07-30-2017 01:23 AM

Thank you Kasey (pusherman) for being nice enough to take all the videos!!

Enjoy the videos, talk smack or make fun of my short comings.. But remember I was the ONLY car that drove 70 plus miles up to the track in the rain. RACED. And drove another 70 miles back home after the banquet. :scholar: :Charley: :beers:

cwc vs nugeusa1 Nuge edges out Chris for the win.

69 Post Sedan vs cook_dw Kurt spanks my butt as I fall on my face out of the hole and miss 2nd.

61vert vs GrumpysToy That F word is pretty quick!!:beers:

JBALL vs sYc

Fast Bird Sorry I didnt know the owner/driver of this one.

cwc vs cook_dw Chris bustin' my tail and me again having issues as the thing died and didnt wanna start but then fired... That badass Nova probably scared the poop out of my slow Camaro.. Not sure what is going on with it but the driver and car need a lot of work.. Heck I thought I broke; hence me opening the door.. lol :bs:

69 Post Sedan vs nugeusa1

cwc vs sYc

cook_dw vs 69 Post Sedan Clutch slipped baaaaad on this pass and again missed 2nd.. Kurt is a heck of a driver and I was embarrassed for him to have to run next to my crap..

GrumpysToy vs nugeusa1

MASCAR solo run Baddest AMC Ive ever seen..

JBALL vs nugeusa1 Nuge's ole L78 Camaro runs pretty good for a stock long block.. :dunno:

cwc 07-30-2017 01:48 AM

Big thanks Darell for posting Kaseys videos and thanks Kasey for making said videos.Nuge ran me down like I was tied to a tree,that red camaro pulls like a freight train once it hooks up! its never even had a timing light hooked to it.

6667ss138 07-30-2017 02:21 AM

Great stuff, Darrell

KenMaisano 07-30-2017 05:40 AM

Unfortunately the weather was not on our side. The rain was so bad that they shut the track down before anyone could get a run in. Our main goal was to have some seat time to bug this new build out. Around 2:00 PM they opened the track and we got a couple of hits in before the rain came back at us. At 85 degrees temp and 95 percent humidity we got a 9.20 at 146 out of her. the That factors to a 8.92 at 150 if it was in good weather. Its also needs more converter and less intake Plenum. So I am very pleased with our build. its has 8.50s in her, when she is dialed. It was very nice seeing a lot of great people. And I can't stop thinking about that amazing food that our buddy Jason cooked.

KenMaisano 07-30-2017 03:32 PM

That blue RS 69 COPO Camaro has to be my favorite car at the event. What a sexy car!!