The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   2016 Scat Pack Challenger (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144557)

A12pilot 09-16-2017 08:26 PM

2016 Scat Pack Challenger

1 Attachment(s)
Selling my 2016 Scat Pack Challenger. I'm just not driving it that much, but man, this thing will haul and is a blast to drive! 6400 miles. 6.4L 485hp, 6spd manual, B5 Blue, Black Suede/Napa Leather with R/T logo, Sunroof, Nav, Heated/Vented Seats, heated steering wheel, Driver Convenienice Group, Leather interior group, U-Connect Nav 8.4, 20x9 Hyper Black wheels. The cool thing about the car is all the paperwork: 5 Broadcast sheets including the large, final one...Monroney Label, Sunvisor Sleeve/Airbag/Starting instructions, 2 Shipping/Delievery sheets, Dash assembly sheet, Trunk equipment sheet, and I even have the "Welcome and Thanks!" booklet they mailed to me after the purchase with the Dodge leather keychain enclosed inside. A guy over on the Challenger forum who works at Chrysler ran my car's VIN and it seems it's 1 of 1. I have the report to show this. Does all this mean anything? Not really. It's not a 1970 Hemi Cuda....but us being the kind of guys we are about these cars, it's neat to have the paperwork. Oh, and after the first oil change I kept the "Assembly line" oil filter too! 3 oil changes so far (one about every 6 months) so it'll come to you with a fresh oil change. I did add three things that are tasteful (in my mind, anyway). I put a Pentastar on the passenger fender, a pair of 70 Scatpack Bees in the quarter windows, and added a FACTORY SCAT PACK BEE logo from a Charger to the rear spoiler. Underside and engine... even the wheel well liners look new! Other than those little mods, it is completely stock. Just about as new as you can get! Bought a Viper and don't need this car and want it to go to someone who'll enjoy it. Figured I'd try it here to see if anyone had any interest. $33,000. Yep, I know it's a little low, but looking for a quick sale. Thanks guys.... and yes...I found another car I want to buy! :frown:

Cheers
Dave
281-660-6069 or email [email protected]

CamarosRus 09-16-2017 09:01 PM

Curious if the B5 Blue was meant to be nostalgic of am older cars color ???

(I'm looking for a "Blue" to paint my 73 Camaro)

A12pilot 09-16-2017 09:20 PM

Yep.... sure was! And also note the the "color" B5 [meaning, that shade of blue] was used from 68 through the early 70s... all coded a little different and all just a lithe different in tone /hue. Slight, but if you park them all next to each other you can see the difference.

Cheers
Dave

Survivor 69/Z28 09-16-2017 10:33 PM

Good looking!
These things make the new Camaros look pretty silly IMO.

GM Powertrain 09-18-2017 01:58 PM

That's a VERY fair price for that car. Should not last long at all.

joe1148 09-18-2017 02:15 PM

Where is the car located ?

A12pilot 09-18-2017 03:28 PM

I think it's pretty fair too, considering the car is basically new!
It's located in Spring, TX.... which is North of Houston. And no...it didn't flood where I'm at, luckily! I bought it new if I failed to mention that, but I'm sure that could have been figured out by my ad!:wink:

Thanks!

Dave

A12pilot 09-20-2017 05:25 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Some more photos. All the paperwork too. :biggthumpup:

Cheers

Dave

A12pilot 09-21-2017 01:12 PM

Sold! :biggthumpup:

Cheers
Dave