The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercar/Musclecar Discussion (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Registry Update (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139237)

bergy 09-18-2016 10:39 PM

Registry Update

We will be posting the updated Supercar Registry listings within the next few weeks. It will include some new cars and updates on existing listings that were received since the last posting. Also, we will include pictures of the Supercars that we have in our files. We only have pictures of about 10% of the cars, so if you want to be sure to have your car pictured in the registry, please send photos to me via email asap.

bbbentley 09-19-2016 10:59 AM

Re: Registry Update

Bruce, thank you for this list. What an invaluable reference tool. Just a thought: would it be possible to put newly added data in red print, for say a month, that it might make it easier to see what has been updated?

bergy 09-19-2016 11:30 AM

Good idea - I make changes to the master spreadsheet right away (as new info comes in) - only post the updated registries every 6 months. Also, many of the updates are added pictures. This thing is already pretty difficult to keep accurate (lots of columns on the spreadsheet that aren't posted). Wish there was some way to make the colors "time out" so that I didn't have to keep track of how long ago new data was added.

bergy 09-19-2016 11:39 AM

I'm getting more great pictures in - keep them coming to me for inclusion in the next update!

cook_dw 09-19-2016 12:19 PM

If you are using Microsoft Excel then go under your formatting menu and select Conditional Formatting. Havent done it in a while but IIRC you can have it change colors on date entry.

Carleen 09-19-2016 10:07 PM

Where are all Dealer Modified Cars?
Missing Motion, Dana Berger, Nickey, Harrell and others

bergy 09-19-2016 10:48 PM

There are some of those cars in the registry. We include all well documented Supercars as the registration requests come in.

bergy 09-20-2016 01:04 PM

getting LOTS of great pictures!!! Keep them coming. I can add a maximum of 5 pictures under each car. Most are sending 1. Car, 2. Engine, 3. Interior. Also, some have sent old photos of the car - love it!

bergy 09-20-2016 01:15 PM

Just counted the number of '69 Camaros with pictures - now stands at 98 cars. That's about 25% of the known '69 Camaro Supercars on the list.

Also - BIG thanks to Myron for supplying us with his "stash" of pics that he has personally taken over the years.

PeteLeathersac 09-20-2016 01:17 PM

Registry Update

'

Whatever the spreadsheets/programs, thank you Bergy for all your hard work and time spent doing this!
We all benefit from the results but it took effort/time/dedication to collect/scrutinize/lay out the info in an organized fashion so thanks again Bruce!
[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
~ Pete