The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercar/Musclecar Discussion (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Private messages (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140565)

John 12-20-2016 04:36 AM

Re: Private messages

... Using a widely used term....

.... &quot;What difference does it make anyway ?&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Kurt S 12-20-2016 06:03 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should also assume it can be done on any other sites as well. </div></div>
That is forum software dependent. I can't on the CRG forum.

70 copo 12-20-2016 07:52 AM

I have always communicated on forums with the understanding that Administrator had the ability to read anything posted including PMs... That is just a common sense understanding of how programming works. If you say you can't because it is software dependent that is because you choose not to adopt or use software that allows you to.

Mr. Lillard is a stand up guy for telling us he has the ability and can.

Everything you say on the internet is archived for posterity, and even if you wanted to erase it, someone could always dig it up and use it against you If they wanted to... .

DW31S 12-20-2016 10:10 AM

Read away, Sir......nothing here to hide or be ashamed of. I would've been more surprised if Charley said he CAN'T read them all. Forthcoming to say you can.......but likely won't.

John 12-20-2016 10:32 AM

.... &quot;I have always communicated on forums with the understanding that Administrator had the ability to read anything posted including PMs... That is just a common sense understanding of how programming works. If you say you can't because it is software dependent that is because you choose not to adopt or use software that allows you to.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mr. Lillard is a stand up guy for telling us he has the ability and can.&quot;

</span>..... I agree 100%

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif[/img]

njsteve 12-20-2016 10:35 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 70 copo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Mr. Lillard is a stand up guy for telling us he has the ability and can.
</div></div>

I read that in one of Charley's secret PMs. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif[/img]

iluv69s 12-20-2016 10:56 AM

uh-oh.... no more private tirades against the 'ads' of the group !! haha

Bill Pritchard 12-22-2016 12:50 AM

I couldn't care less if you can read my PMs, but thank you for being up front about it [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

RST 12-22-2016 05:59 AM

Charlie your awesome [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

Being a business owner with 80 plus employees, it always shocks me that even though we constantly tell our employees that anything done on our network can be seen ..... some continually continue to send the darnedest things [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

Ok, so I guess I shouldn't send anymore fully striped or dipped photos via PM anymore &amp;#129299;&amp;#129299;

Alss 12-23-2016 08:27 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DW31S</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read away, Sir......nothing here to hide or be ashamed of. I would've been more surprised if Charley said he CAN'T read them all. Forthcoming to say you can.......but likely won't. </div></div>

my thoughts exactly..I aint shy!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif[/img]