The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   MCACN 2024 Official Host Hotels (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178383)

bashton 03-18-2024 10:46 PM

MCACN 2024 Official Host Hotels

The booking links are up for ALL SEVEN of our MCACN Official Host Hotels. They are the Crowne Plaza, the aLoft, the DoubleTree-Rosemont, the Embassy Suites-Rosemont, the Sonesta, the Hyatt Rosemont and the Hilton-Rosemont.

We have addressed the issues with the DoubleTree Friday reception, and that extra perk for people that stay there will be back to how it used to be, (Seriously; we pay attention to feedback!)

We work very hard to secure great rates, reduced rate parking and extra perks for not only our participants, but for our all important spectators too.

This year rates start at just $124.00 per night at the Crowne Plaza and rates at ALL of the hotels are very competitive.

FIVE of these hotels are directly across the street from the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, which is NOT Chicago, but a very nice suburban area. The aLoft is just a couple blocks away and the Sonesta is a few miles away with free shuttle service. Each has its own personality. Ask our past participants for their recommendations to find which one best suits your needs.

ALL are nice, clean and geared up to accommodate us. They know who we are and want to earn our business.

We have been told that the Embassy Suites is already close to being sold out, (they have the FREE breakfast buffet with made to order omelettes and a nightly reception, with a special area for us this year) and the DoubleTree is well over half sold.

Don't wait! Every year we get people calling in November asking us for rooms, thinking we "hold back" a few, but that is not the case. Over 2,000 room nights were sold before November 1st last year and it isn't too early to book your rooms now. The show is Saturday, November 23 and Sunday, November 24.

Here is a the direct booking link: www.mcacn.com/hotels

PLEASE NOTE: We NEVER solicit hotel business via phone or email. If ANYONE calls or emails you saying they represent us it is a Scam! Delete or hang up immediately, and this also applies to the B.S. offers for our mailing or spectator lists. We value our participants and spectators privacy and will NEVER share or sell any related lists.

Book 'em, Dano!

Bashton

RamAirBirds 03-19-2024 01:03 PM

After missing several years in a row I returned last year. it was like I was seeing it for the first time again. Wow.
Booked just now...I Love the massive dedication Bob....Nothing comes close...
Ross

bashton 03-19-2024 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RamAirBirds (Post 1646336)
After missing several years in a row I returned last year. it was like I was seeing it for the first time again. Wow.
Booked just now...I Love the massive dedication Bob....Nothing comes close...
Ross

Thanks you; we all work very hard to keep the show fresh.

And as I always say...just wait until you see what we have in store for you this year!

Bashton

Too Many Projects 03-20-2024 03:03 AM

Well, the rate at Crowne Plaza drew me over from the Hyatt this year. I'll see how they compare.

bashton 03-20-2024 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Too Many Projects (Post 1646388)
Well, the rate at Crowne Plaza drew me over from the Hyatt this year. I'll see how they compare.

The Crowne Plaza is real nice and it has the cool Bill Murray Caddy Shack restaurant, which has become another MCACN participant favorite. Great burgers and fun theme.

Bashton

Too Many Projects 03-20-2024 02:22 PM

The most difficult aspect of the decision is the enclosed walkway from the Hyatt. I got rather spoiled being inside for the walk to the center...:wink:

X66 714 03-20-2024 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Too Many Projects (Post 1646408)
The most difficult aspect of the decision is the enclosed walkway from the Hyatt. I got rather spoiled being inside for the walk to the center...:wink:

That breeze from the cars zipping by at 45 mph can make the walk on the side walk pretty chilly. We stayed there the 1st year. No problems. The Furries were there also....Joe

bashton 03-21-2024 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X66 714 (Post 1646409)
That breeze from the cars zipping by at 45 mph can make the walk on the side walk pretty chilly. We stayed there the 1st year. No problems. The Furries were there also....Joe

Sorry; no Furries in the area this year as their gathering is several weeks after us.

Bashton

bashton 03-21-2024 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Too Many Projects (Post 1646408)

Wait...aren't you from Wisconsin?

Too Many Projects 03-22-2024 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bashton (Post 1646554)
Wait...aren't you from Wisconsin?

Twin City area of MN for 68 years, 4 years on the other side of the St Croix. After freezing my butt off for 4-6 months every year for my entire life, I hate winter and being cold.