View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 04:28 AM
Administrator

Thanked 6,304 Times in 1,366 Posts
Default Re: Like to have this one back

The stage was set, I was to meet my wife at a restaurant and in the parking lot there is a cruise night. It happened to be the first of the season. I park the Z in an obscure area of the lot. I call my wife who is there waiting for me in her car. As I get out of the Z car I happen to see a friend. I quickly tell him to grab the camera and follow my lead. As we greet my wife I tell her Andy (my friend ) wants to show me a car. She walks with us and???? Unbelievable! My wife is overwhelmed with emotions of joy repeatedly stating I can't believe it, you got me.

Next is my daughter she is at her boyfriend's and is just starting to cook dinner. I tell her she needs to hop in her car now, I need her because there is a car at the cruise I need to make a decision about immediately. I couldn't convince her and she was getting angry with me and basically hung up on me(she was pissed). Well she calls back and was on her way. When she finally spotted the car she was in disbelief that we got HER car back. As she began to realize what was happening tears of joy were running down her cheeks.

This was a great evening as I punked both of them.

Attached Images

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com